Delicious sweet recipe to celebrate Ganesh Utsav
Servings - 2 - 3
Sugar - 470 grams
Water - 220 milliliters
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Rose water - 1 tablespoon
Ghee - 50 milliliters
Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
All purpose flour - 210 grams
Water - 600 milliliters
Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
Almonds - for garnishing
Pistachios - for garnishing
Rose petals - for garnishing
Silver leaves - for garnishing
1. Take a pan, add 470 grams sugar, 220 milliliters water and mix well. Bring it to a boil and allow the sugar to melt.
2. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon rose water and mix well.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 50 milliliters ghee and whisk it until it turns creamy.
4. Add 1 tablespoon corn flour and mix it well.
5. Now, add 210 grams all purpose flour, 600 milliliters water in two batches and mix well.
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and mix it again.
7. Heat some ghee in a heavy skillet, place a round shape vessel and pour the ghee into it until it is half submerged.
8. Once it it gets light brown in color add ghee over it.
9. Pick the ghevar up and transfer it in sugar syrup and keep it for 30 seconds.
10. Garnish with almonds, pistachios, silver leaves and rose petals.
#tasty #indianfood #dessert
Ab speed thik h👍
Point 7 typo- pour some “batter” into it until it’s half submerged.
Ganesha doesn’t approve this 🤣🤣
Now the video is good nice all the best for your up coming video's.
As I had a look at your account, I liked your recent photos more 😊 very good 👏
Nice 👍 fast play plz playing ur video slowly
What if I don't want to use cornflour...??
I tried it